The management services Lead Auditor will be responsible for performing quality audits and assessment in accordance with our corporate policies. You will lead the audit team, prepare audit plans, reports, deliver meetings and submit final reports
Experience: 5 Year in Certification Body
- Accurate, clear and timely communication of information upward and lateral, including verbal, written and listening skills.
- The ability to plan and organize giving attention to details and follow-through
- Reliable judgment that is consistent, adaptable to unusual situation, realistic, common-sense approach to job and problems.
- Motivation, initiative, commitment to self-improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Business area or equivalent Auditor credentials
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 18001:2007 accredited lead auditor course certificate
Candidate should have Any Degree, smart communication verbal & written in English. Good speaking in English with Computer knowledge. Will be extra advantage for experienced person.
Experience: 1 to 3 years in ISO certification field
Salary: upto 10000/- based on last drawn
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Handle customer questions
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Input order details into the computer system
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.